Thursday, June 26, 2008

Taking Pictures



It is time to get another picture of my kids all together. I have noticed that I do take pictures of two of them together and alone, but not all three. Sam and Derrick also wanted to take pictures, so Derrick took one of the girls and Sam took one of me and Derrick together. If you notice, KayDee is actually puckering up. It was the only way I could get her to look at me and quit being bothered by the other kids. I thought it was sweet that she was pretty happy to kiss me from a distance.

1 comment:

Annie Sunshine said...

Fun! It was good to see you in Hurricane. Your kids are just as cute in person.

My blog went private, and I don't have your email address to add you to my reader list, I'd love to add you to it, so if you'd like to you can email me your address at chickenlittlefinger2@hotmail.com

Yes, I know it is a wierd address. It is our junk mail account and Wade picked it out. Not much more I can comment on that!