Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tag, Your It

Name 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions / collections, 3 random / surprising facts about yourself - then tag 3 people.
3 Joys
Religion
Family
Friends
3 Fears
Not being a good mom
Getting hurt or having my family hurt
My husband will never stop collecting cars
3 Goals
Read to my kids more like I used to
Exercise to help my hormones!
Do more bottling/dehydrating with more of my orchard fruit
3 Current Obsessions
Blogging
My newsletter
Saving Gas Money!
3 Random/Suprising Facts
I am not that surprising
I don't have my ears pierced
I gave my brain away to my children
This is my first tag so if I did it wrong, oh well. I guess I will tag LeAnn, Elisa, and Rachel.

1 comment:

always loven life said...

Love your blog and Yes, it has taken me this long to find it... I am still learning. I love to see you and Kevin and your cute kids-- my neices and nephew! Tell me about this tag thing I am interested. Love you!!