Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Whitney's Wedding




Our good friend Whitney got married to Kyra on April 12 at the St. George temple. Kevin met Whitney at SUU before they went on their missions. When Kevin came back, he met me immediately and we got married shortly after. Whitney was visiting and saw my family's 5 generation chart, he all the sudden said "I'm related to that guy!" Whitney and I are 3rd cousins. Small world.

Back to the wedding. We have to make sure he knows that we are glad he is FINALLY married, and we are exicted to get to know Kyra better!
The best part of the day was that Kevin and I got to spend it together, and drive his old 71 Ford everywhere like we used to. Rachel and Justin watched the kids for a good part of the day for us. We also helped Kent move his things with the truck after the wedding was over.
(Memories! Here's us taking our 10 second timer engagement pictures way back in fall of 2000. NICE TRUCK!)

No comments: