Friday, May 30, 2008

Progress


Thank you for your comments. I was so frustrated and overwhelmed. I really do prep myself for potty training because it takes so much work and I just didn't get to prep this time.
I am happy to report that KayDee is being potty trained and has not wet her bed for the last two nights. I don't believe in pull-up's since they are diapers and babies are smart, so she went to bed with underwear. We have success for about half the day and so I have to rearrange when I do laundry. I usually do my 4 loads in one day a week but now I need to spread them out so there is a plethera of underwear to have at our disposal.
It is nice to know that it won't be forever and she will get it. My only problem is, we are traveling in the next couple weeks and that screams disaster! So many dramas.... Oh, and yes she is still nude or at least maintaining that she wants to be nude.

2 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

I thought I'd share a tip that my cousin shared with me. She does this when traveling with a potty-training child:

She puts underwear on, but then adds either a pull-up, or those plastic diaper covers, over the top. That way the carseat and the people you visit stay dry, but she feels wet when she has an accident.

I hadn't thought of that before and I didn't get the advice until I was just about done with Lindsay, so I don't know how well it works, but she swears by it.

Elisa said...

I'm impressed! The girl is not even 2 yet and such a little smarty-pants. She will catch on (not that you haven't potty-trained kids before). Yeah for no more diapers! Pretty soon you will have no kids in diapers and I'm gonna have 2 at once! YIKES! P.S. I'm starting to stock up now. I want to have at least a 6 month supply of diapers and wipes saved up by the time they get here.