Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Samantha's 3rd Grade Picture

I helped on picture day and they gave me a free package. Since I bought picture packages for Samantha for kindergarten and 1st grade, I figured I should use the package for Derrick this time. Samantha was happy since she got to choose her background in our yard. I enjoy taking their pictures and we had a time trying to keep Daisy out of it! At least the smiles were real because of the dog!
She would want me to mention that she made the flower clip at Activity Days. She is such a fun girl!

1 comment:

Annie Sunshine said...

It's been a while...I am finally updating my blog, and thought I should get caught up on other's blogs as well. Looks like you guys are doing well. I read your blogs and would have commented on them, but unfortunately I have many more to catch up on, but just wanted you to know I read it, and do enjoy hearing about your family.