Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Daddy Daughter Camp

Since Kevin takes Derrick on the Father and Son camp out, he really wanted to take the girls on one too, especially since he loves camping. Derrick stayed home with me and we watched a movie and he ended up with a fever that night. He recovered the next day, fortunately. I don't sleep well without Kevin anyways...
The girls had a great time with dad sleeping in the back of the truck with the carpet kit. That's why Kevin has a carpet kit and it was great to see how pleased all of them were. They had to have hot chocolate in the morning to make it more special. I am just grateful that my husband wants to do fun things with our children and puts the effort in. I am really blessed to have a partner who cares about the important things in life!

No comments: