Thursday, July 24, 2008

Funky Trucks


So, if any of you don't know Kevin, this describes him very well. Some of the vehicles leave our driveway looking crazy but that saves Kevin time and money. He makes deals and gets trucks for free, takes what he wants then puts it back together (obviously not always the right way), gets rid of it and carries on to the next. I am grateful my husband is a worker and gets things done. These things would never come into our yard if he didn't work on them.
Slinky Truck: We had many ideas for what could go in that space... Double Take: The double cabs still gets me when I look at it (it is still in the yard but will be leaving soon). Bare Bones: The often occcurance of a frame with a motor is typical. Just thought I would share what my driveway has to deal with.

5 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

All I've got to say is you are one patient wife with that hobby...I have a hard time being patient for things to get finished. From the looks of it, I am guessing he is always in the middle of a "work in progress.

Good job!

Anonymous said...

looks like our hubby's are the same. only mine can't get the truck to move. send kevin up to help him plz!

always loven life said...

Nice double cab! Hope your "month" is almost over. Squeeze your kiddos for me.

Mike, Malona, Emry and Jersey Hamblin said...

Hey I am so glad that you said hello. Your little chickens are so dang cute. I love being able to watch everybodies little families grow.

Fenus family said...

Okay you are probably trying to figure out who in the world posted the comment under Mike, Malona and Emry....well it is me Kara...so sorry...I was on my sister-in-laws computer and it made the post under her name :) So...Hi again :)