Friday, April 4, 2008

No More Green


My kitchen is no longer 70's green! Kevin got a great deal on these hardly used appliances, $250 for a fridge, glass top stove, dishwasher and microwave. He took my little green stove out and cut the counter so the new one would fit into place. He raised the cabinet about an inch so the fridge would fit and we put the dishwasher in Justin and Rachel's apartment (since we have one already)! The microwave will have to wait until we have a cabinet to put it under. We bought new white blinds to match. All my green is gone in the kitchen and my stove is wonderful!!! No more buttons for my chidlren (or us) to push accidently!

2 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

That is a good deal! You two always seem to be in the right place at the right time and/or know the right people getting all the great deals you do. Congratulations. I love it way better than 70's green.

Rachel said...

We love the dishwasher! Thanks guys! By the way, those retro green appliances are all the rage now... ;D