Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bitter Sweet





I have been Young Women's president for nearly 2 years and I was just released last Sunday. It has been Bitter Sweet for me. I have been so blessed and grateful I was able to fulfill my calling and to know that I did my best. I'm not sure what effect I had on those girls but I know it made my life better and I wouldn't trade it. Now I am excited to move on. Our ward has few people to fill callings so I knew I would go where the next presidency came from. I am going to teach the Valiant 9 class now and I am thrilled! 4 kids in the class and no Wednesday night activity. I can definitely do this one. I am super excited to study the Book of Mormon with them, since I always want to continue studying the scriptures. This perspective will be an adventure.

Many thanks to my wonderful councilors for supporting all we did the last two years. I would not have made it without them. It is sad we won't have that connection anymore. I will miss it. I welcome the next adventure, so lets get on with it!

No comments: