Monday, April 14, 2008

Sneaky


We have caught KayDee in this position a lot lately. One day I asked Samantha where KayDee was and she said she was in her room on her blow-up chair. I leaped at the answer and ran to see KayDee myself. She has been known to pull chairs around the house to get to things especially since she is so much smaller than the other kids were.
I found her in the chair with pink hair down to her scalp, globs and chunks placed carefully throughout her hair and face, not to forget the blow-up chair.
I lifted her carefully and took her to the bathroom and searched for the camera momentarily and was unsuccessful because I didn't want pink everywhere. I stripped her down and gave her a bath, washing her hair 7 times with different soaps to get the nasty kid make-up out. I tried dish soap (for grease) and only got a few pink bubbles, then I tried baby shampoo- nothing, and then I used Vo5 (clarifying) and amazingly it all came out, including the pink off the scalp. Needless to say, the kid make-up is up high in a bathroom cupboard now, where only Samantha can reach it.

No comments: