Friday, July 8, 2011

Laub Family Reunion

Derrick towing his cousin Shelbi
 These are the only 2 pictures I took. Kevin's family meets together over the 4th of July for their reunion and we have lunch and ride horses and play a game. This year they brought Minute to Win it games. I had no idea I could catch several pencils flipped from the top of my hand. The kids had fun riding horses and 4 wheelers.
Kevin had fun taking his brothers and cousins for a ride on the sand dunes. There were 5 men who were all over 6ft tall in his camo truck. They said the harder they laughed going over all the bumps, the faster Kevin drove, so then they laughed even harder. I stole this picture from my sister-in-law Bree since her husband was one of the ones in the truck too.

2 comments:

BreeAnna said...

It was a fun day! I still wish we could have gotten a picture of them all crammed inside that truck. Haha!! :-)

Sara said...

Me too!