Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Parade 2011




We decorated the kids bikes for the 4th of July parade this year. The kids had fun riding. KayDee rode her bike back and forth, but not really part of the parade. I was very happy since she has lacked the  confidence to ride on the street until now. The kids picked up some pretty good candy. Kevin drove the fire truck and I took pictures and stayed available if the kids had a problem.
I got to run through the end  of the parade chasing the fire truck since our car was parked at the church and I didn't want to walk. Don't worry, I waved as I ran.

2 comments:

BreeAnna said...

So no one thought to get pictures of you huh? ;-) Looks like everyone had a great time!

Sara said...

I usually hold the camera but who needs a picture of me running?