Monday, May 4, 2009

Easter

We were able to have Easter with my family and Kevin's family this year. Again, we were up for Christine's wedding and we got to be there for Easter. My family did a fun Easter Egg hunt and dinner. My sister LeAnn was there too and we had a fun time together. Our kids were able to find some super fun things to get in trouble together with. They did draw on the Easter eggs with crayon before we dyed them, that's what they are doing in the picture.

The next Tuesday we went to Kevin's parents and had dinner and their Easter Basket hunt around their house. Milt, Roni and their kids were there too and clearly all the kids received sunglasses in their baskets. I received a pair of what I call power socks, which are just socks with a unique pattern. I use them when I need to be brave, like when I go to the doctor, and they can't match what I'm wearing. It works for me... These new socks happen to be white and blue with lady bugs on them, very cute!

1 comment:

SuzyQ said...

I love, love, love the picture of all the kids with their shades on. What a classic photo of all the cousins together.