Monday, October 20, 2008

Picture Tag

The rules are you have to take pictures of the following things, and you have to do it right away. No cleaning, straightening, or wiping your child's nose (and I mean it!) Then tag 6 others.

We'll I'm sure everyone is dying to see how I keep house! I am actually surprised my house was having a good day.



1. Kitchen Sink: Lucky! I just washed dishes and washed the dehydrator trays.



2. Laundry Room: Nothing too exciting except I have stackables and love them since I have space in the room to walk now!






3. Fridge: We have a busy fridge and it makes us do our errands!










4. Bathroom: I ripped off the paint that was bubbling to see what was underneath. I do like the green better than the light blue, but it doesn't matter since we will redo it soon anyway.







5. Closet: Yes, we have a messy closet.







6. Favorite Room: Honestly, I don't have a favorite room. I am just grateful I have a house!



7. Favorite Shoes: Love shoes. I would have more but...it's excessive...sigh...






8. Self Portrait: Still not photogenic. It took me 5 tries to get my eyes open and not doing a funny face.





9. Children: Always cute. Sam's at school.




10. Dream Vacation: How am I supposed to have a picture of my dream vacation? I haven't been on it yet. I just need to figure out where I would want to go first. I have too many other obligations for me to make a choice like that right now. Right now it is not a specific place, its an atmosphere... Children not fighting, doing fun things like hiking, biking, swimming, etc...



TAG: Bonnie, Rachel, Suzy, LeAnn, Elisa, Sheri
Don't have too much fun!

1 comment:

Jake said...

It's time to buy a *new* pair of shoes. even if you don't need them... You're a woman, isn't that reason enough :)