Well there's not much to report for the last part of our bow hunt trip. They saw more elk but weren't close enough to shoot. The biggest event happened at home while Sam tried to cook a potato in the microwave. She cooked it for 10 minutes, which would have been fine if there were 5 potatoes in there, but she only had one. It caught on fire and disintegrated. We were gone to an online school party and she had to stay home to cut hay. When we got home, she was worried and the house stunk! It was just an accident but she felt so bad to the point of wanting to buy another microwave. We have already found a replacement so no worries.