Friday, December 20, 2013

Busy December

 We went to the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas and had a great time!
 We cleaned out an out building so we could use it as a gym on the farm.
 We joined my family at Thanksgiving Point to watch Jerusalem. After we made blessing bags as our Christmas service project this year.
 We visited Grandma Erickson at her assisted living home. She is doing so well there!
 Derrick finished his first semester of karate. I joined him and we have loved learning self defense. I just need to learn to block my nose better since that is where Derrick always aims! We love our Si Fu!
 Samantha played in the 5th-6th grade band concert and even did a short solo. She is sounding better and better!
 And look! Our nearly 12 year old lost another tooth!
My birthday!

No comments: