Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hiking to the Bowl

 Yes, I hike with old people from my ward. They are the people that are retired, and I can do stuff with them during the day and with KayDee too! I love it and they are such great people!
 We hiked to the bowl and KayDee said that these puddles looked like tracks which reminded one person that they were actually dinosaur tracks. So the whole way down we saw several, these are the most defined. Pretty cool and great observation little 4 year old!
 KayDee was fun to take pictures of. I didn't even bring my camera but those grandparents couldn't help themselves.
Someone got her started on carens that mark the trails (the rock stacks, not sure how to spell). After that we had to stop every 5 feet to allow another one to be made... We did make it through the hike-eventually!
KayDee and I have gone on some of these Monday hikes and it has really been fun to do something with other people. I tend not to go since I don't think it is safe for me to hike by myself with a young child. I am grateful for the opportunity and the friends that go with us!

No comments: