Monday, November 29, 2010

Fiesta Family Fun

Our cell phone company is changing to AT&T and they encouraged us to sign up for new phones early by giving us 2 passes to Fiesta Family Fun. Samantha was begging for time with me or Kevin by herself and we figured this would be fun. I took her with me and we had a great time. (Derrick will get to the next fun thing that comes along.)
We figured out which games put out the most tickets and got some fun prizes to share with Derrick and KayDee. Then we both rode the kiddie cars (They aren't made for adults but I barely fit with my short legs!). Then we did the bumper boats and of course waited in line for the race cars. That was by far the most fun! We spent a couple hours and called it good after we played miniature golf. I think it is fun to take our kids out individually and I know they like it too!

2 comments:

SuzyQ said...

Good Luck with AT&T. Do they even have service where you live? I know Jason has AT&T and his phone doesn't work if he gets 20 miles off from I-15. (Like at my mom and dads house!)

Fun to see you at Thanksgiving!

Sara said...

They tell us that with the merge that the Alltel towers will become AT&T. We hope it works because AT&T doesn't work now!
Good to see you too!