Monday, February 22, 2010

Disney on Ice

I had the chance to take Samantha to Disney on Ice with one of my friends and her girls. We talked about going to Disneyland this year and we are not sure we can fit it in our budget so I decided to take Samantha since we have delayed going to Disneyland the most with her. We went on Saturday and they had all the Disney Princess displays and also two princesses to meet, Cinderella and the Frog Princess (they just stood and waved at us wearing beautiful dresses).
We watched Cars, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid and Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell was by far our favorite story and was so much fun with all their costumes and props. We had a really great time.

1 comment:

Annie Sunshine said...

That looks like so much fun. I was hoping to do that this year, but no money, hopefully next year. I looks like it was worth it.