Friday, September 18, 2009

The SUBWAY

This was our group and the starting point!
We hiked in the morning sun across various types of trails-rocks, dirt, bushes,etc.This path was obviously made over time. I think we are going the right way Wade! ;)

Going down to get into the subway.
Entering the SUBWAY!
We are wet and COLD! I like this picture even though it's sort of blury since it reminds me of shivering! I would give wonderful hugs to Kevin which he didn't want but took anyways when we got through with a water passage. It made him colder somehow....
Exiting the Subway. Drying off and enjoying the warmer hugs!There was a butterfly...and some waterfalls...and gorgeous engraved rocks...and a slippery slide waterfall...and some fish which liked hands for some reason.

This was really an AWESOME hike and I would love to do it again. Next year, everyone who wants to come with us, let us know! Thanks for inviting us Wade and Sheri!

2 comments:

Spencer and Celeste said...

Looks like a fun hike! We'll have to try it sometime.

SuzyQ said...

I did that hike a few years ago with some friends...I loved it! (Except for the breath-takingly cold water!!!!) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!