Thursday, July 23, 2009

Playing Photographer

I was able to take pictures for my friend Monica for her wedding. We went to SUU's campus and took her bridals and her kids and fiance came later to
take the rest of the pictures. I did take pictures during the ceremony and reception but they are yellowish because churches are yellow.
Monica likes her pictures and we had fun. I am by no means a professional but I do like it!
Everyone was dancing and having a great time at the reception. Kevin danced with his girls. I danced with Derrick whenever he would let me, he had a lot of little girls he needed to dance with. Kevin and I enjoyed the dancing as well and the memories of our own wedding made us smile. I guess that is what we are supposed to think of when we go to other people's weddings.

No comments: