Monday, March 23, 2009

2nd Annual 29th

Happy Birthday Kevin! So it has started. The annual 29th birthday is being carried on. Kevin only remembers his dad being 29 and I guess our kids will have that same memory. Although I did tell the kids he was 30 this year and they told everyone else that but all the same, he is 29 again. The birthday hat is my favorite because it was Samantha's from school. She insisted on keeping it for her dad's birthday and Kevin willingly wore it. It is stored in a drawer now and we will see if it survives until the next birthday.
We did invite some friends over for dinner and cake. We used our whole grain noodles for the first time for lasagna and they were very filling. It was a fun evening.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Those noodles were AMAZING, Sara. Great job!

Annie Sunshine said...

I am going to be having my fourth 29th birthday this year...my kids laugh and Bryce does math when I say that. Although if I could freeze time somewhere it would probably be 27. Old enough to make wise decisions, but young and healthy enough to do just about anything.

Spencer and Celeste said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!

~Celeste and Spencer