Wednesday, January 9, 2008

K+S

7 Year Anniversary
We have been through 7 years already. I can't believe it, although we did need those seven years to give us three kids with proper timing. I can honestly say that I am definitely more in love with Kevin now than 7 years ago, and I am so grateful I am his wife. He is an amazing man that is always looking to the positive and wanting life to be better. Looking back to 2000, I don't think I could have imagined that we would live in a town with only main street, have a full driveway and I'd be Young Women's President with 3 small children. Although, I would never change it. The best part is that my Kevin loves me back as much as I love him.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulation on seven years!

Natalie said...

Congrats on your anniversary - Cory & I will be married 5 years in May.

Wade said...

Congradulations! I remember when you both were dating and you came by our first little appartment in Green Valley. You guys are goo goo for each other.

Nice to see that things have not changed.

Elisa said...

Hey Sara! I just stopped by your blog! It's so fun to see the happenings of Gunlock. I just wanted to say congrats on 7 years. Isn't it amazing how time flies! Check out our blog (qedwards-family.blogspot.com). We love you guys!! Elisa